Friday, September 28, 2012

5 Weeks old today! :)

I am 5 weeks old today!  Woot woot!! 


Let's see how this week has been!  

My parents love dressing me up like I am their new baby doll - I guess I gotta play the part! 


I am still loving Mamoma's Oil massages!  She's the best! She also has this fancy head gear for me post-bath!  We match ... aww!  :) 


I love passing out right after some mum mum! I am a happy camper when I have a full tummy! 



I have been flashing some occasional smiles which gets a lot of attention from my folks - I guess I should do that one more. 


 So Wait!  I am not FOUR weeks anymore??? 

WOAHHH!!! 
I guess it's a good thing!! YAY!  


 I loveee burping on daddy's shoulders!  I wait for him to come home just so that I can have some burpy time with him! 

He likes to munch on my fingers - I don't mind as long as I can cuddle! 

I can sleep for hours in his arms .. and I don't even mind that I have to share my attention with that i-whatever! ;) 

More of Mamoma's fancy headgear time!  Mummy loves this look on me! 

Now that I am 5 weeks old, I have started to like that playmat Mom has been putting me on.  I played on it for a whole 20 mins today and loved it! 



Mamoma was happy to see me play too - we spoke to each other for a bit! 












Life is Good!  
 Who's that cutie??? 

It's meeee!! 

I love posing for mommy! 



Ok Yawwn! Time for me to to get some Zzzssss!  Will See you all soon! 

1 comment: