Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Week 7 ...

Another week has gone by and I swear I have no idea where it's gone.  Everyone told me life would get better after 6 weeks .. and it most definitely did. She sleeps longer, sounder, feeding is going great, pumping isn't that scary, we have had the courage to go out with her!  All in all a great week.  Esha had quite a few fun visitors this week and she was as always in her best behavior!  I have a feeling she is going to be one social butterfly!  :( 

Future Leader of the pack!! Aadit the cutie! 

Oh my God .. how adorable are these munchkins - Selin and Sera  visit! 

Work BFF, Leyla - the baby whisperer!

Now my baby is a wubbanub addict! 

Ellie the elephant! 

Aunty Girja flies in all the way from SEA!!

Anuj kaaka needs lot more pics!!  He has seen Esha the most and has the least # of pics with her :( 

How the Texans brave a mild cold front!! Ridiculous! 

Mommy's FAV cupcake! 

Eeek smiles!  

More smiles!!  SIGH! 

My lil doll!  Can't get enough of this one! **MELT**

Adios all! See you in Week 8! 

3 comments: